Breaking the Ice

It's been such a long time since I've blogged that I don't know where to begin. We  are well into our school year and have made so made revisions and adjustments. I guess I will rewind a bit a and talk about our newest edition Baby G. She was born in July 2012 and is a joy to our hearts. She definitely keeps me busy and working out a routine took its time. We are finally into a smooth routine with homeschooling and housekeeping though finding that balance proved to be a challenge at times. Baby wearing has been my greatest asset to navigating about the house and being able to give each of my children the individual time they need. Her mellow personality helps a lot too. So to fast forward a bit I am now homeschooling 5 of my children Prek, K,3rd, 4th and 6th grade.  Homeschooling my energetic 3 year son has been an adventure indeed. He is very tactile person and interactive learning has definitely proven to be a successful method for him. I have created a lot of Montessori style materials and activities for him that I will share later. I want to dedicate posts to each of my children to give a more detail description of what they are working on and how they are doing.  I figured the time I spend on facebook can be converted into blogging again. I really miss it and want to make it more personalized. This blog post was just a long awaited ice breaker from the hiatus. hopefully it won't take me another year to blog again :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschooling and Finance

Creating The Space For the Little Ones