Binder Storage

Over the years we have accumulated a lot of materials and they can take up a lot of space. I've gone through several changes in an effort to minimize the space our resources take up and this by far is one of the best ways to do that. I saw an idea on Pinterest (which is one of my favorite go to laces for ideas) where a mom added duct tape to lapbooks for easy storage. I took that idea a step further and added duct tape to gallon ziploc bags. I found a 2 pk of decorative duct tape at Big Lots for $3 and a box of 15 bags f or $1.50

. I used a 3 ring zip binder for the storage. I was able to fit all of the preschool  manipulatives that I use for my preschooler and it fits neatly in a crate next to my desk. I was able to eliminate 4 plastic containers thus freeing up more space. I plan on making themed based binders and place all materials in bags that will fit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating The Space For the Little Ones

Syllabication Rules Cards