Storage For The Interactive Notebooking Foldables

We have been incorporating interactive notebooking in our homeschool for a few years now and we absolutely love it. The children have retained so much information through this method and it's a lot of fun. With 5 children cutting out foldables often, I needed to find a way to keep their cut outs contained without getting mixed up , lost or destroyed so I purchased some folders and protective sleeves. I wish I would have thought of this a lot sooner but better now than never. Each child has a folder with at least 4 sleeves. Each sleeve will hold the foldables that are being used for that subject/ unit. They can pull them out and add them to their notebooks as we move through the lessons. Now I don't have to worry about paper falling out of notebooks and reprinting lost sheets. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating The Space For the Little Ones

Syllabication Rules Cards