GREAT SITE TO PURCHASE EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE

Check out www.planetcdrom.com for your educational software needs.They are very reasonable. I have checked the prices of some of the software they sell on other sites and you can't beat the prices.
Most of the software is free and all you pay is the shipping per software. I have ordered 12 cd's to date over the past year and I am very satisfied with the product, and shipping time.

Order... S&D is:
1 item $6.49 per item
2-5 items $5.99 per item
6 or more $5.49 per item

I look at it as the shipping price is the cost of the software.

I highly recommend Zane Publishing Series for 3 grade and up(depends on your childs level of understanding)they carry many subjects such as,art, geography, science, music, literature and many other subjects. *They have African American software titled:
Zane: Afr Amer His: A Cultural Heritage (African American History)
Zane: Struggle for Equal Rights (African American History)
Zane: Struggle for Freedom (African American History)
Zane: Leading Black Amer 1 (African American History)
Zane: Leading Black Amer 2 (African American History)

I personally like Zane publishing because they have multimedia software. You children can sit and listen to audio instruction with the reading. They can easily go back if they reach a section they don't understand. I like to sit and listen with my children:) Zane Science will teach the entire family. They are readable, easy to understand, and free:)

My first CD-ROM PRESCHOOL is excellent.
Dorling Kindersley is great for PreK-up
JumpStart
Speed Study
Kid Science
Lego
Kid Cad (my son's fav) you can actually build and design a house from the foundation to the furniture.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE www.planetcdrom IS THE PLACE
Peace Blessings Balance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating The Space For the Little Ones

Homeschooling and Finance